Mappings wiki account requests

all done, happy mapping

1 Like

hi @kurzum, I want to contribute to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. kindly grant me access to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. Username: jahanzaib123

@jahanzaib123 done, happy mapping

Hi @kurzum
I’m @iRsaiLyAs1214 and i want to contribute to Urdu DBpedia mapping. It’s for my final year research work. Kindly grant me access to DBpedia mapping.
Thank you

Hi, I couldn’t find the user name in mappings.dbpedia.org

@kurzum Please check this one.
username: IRsaILyaS1214

hi @kurzum I want to contribute to urdu DBpedia Mapping.kindly grant me accsess to urdupedia mapping. username: Sadia Batool

hi @kurzum i want to contribute to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. kindly grant me access to URDU DBpedia Mapping. UserName: AFati35

Hi, my username is Mubashar119, i want to contribute to english dbpedia mappings, please grant me access.

Hi @kurzum
i am zain chaudhary …i want to improve urdu dbpedia mapping… kindly grant me acess for mapping.
Username: Zain CHAUDHARY 915
thank you

all done. @mubashar0612 your account should also work for EN already. Did you encounter any problems?
– Sebastian

No thanks, got it working

hi @kurzum I want to contribute to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. kindly grant me access to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. Username: Mukarram

Victor LP

hi @kurzum, I want to contribute to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. kindly grant me access to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. Username: chand sheikh

Dear @muhammad_mukarram, @victorlep , @mukarram123786 ,
done, sorry for the delay, it’s holiday time here.
Happy Mapping,
Sebastian

1 Like

Hello @kurzum,
R&D Engineer at Inria i’m responsive of the French DBpedia chapter :
is it possible to add editor rights to my account too : Cringwald.
Thank you by advance :slight_smile:

hi @kurzum i am asking for editor rights user:Wladek92

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_fr

I am admin translator EN->FR Global Informations on MediaWiki and wikidata on and trying to have a practical experience with DBpedia and to contribute. Thanks.

Done. Happy mapping

merci @jfrey .