Mappings wiki account requests

I am surprised too. I observe mapping stats run once a day. They are not refreshed after each modification.

hi @kurzum, I want to contribute to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. kindly grant me access again to Urdu DBpedia Mapping. Username: Zain CHAUDHARY 915
thank you

1 Like

yu782029384

My username is Umar7287
I want to work on the Urdu language to improve Urdu mappings and create a chapter.

1 Like

My user name is : Umar30
I want to work on the Urdu language to improve Urdu mappings and create a chapter.

1 Like

My username is : (Umerghani)

HI @kurzum
My username is : Umerghani

HI @kurzum
My username is : Umerghani

1 Like

HI @kurzum
My username is : rwingerter55
I would like to contribute to the ontology schema. I have a background in thesaurus management and some experience with OWL and RDFS.

Correction. My DBpedia use name is Ronald2055.

1 Like

@rwingerter55 done. If you encounter any problems, please write here

@yu782029384 There is no account under the name yu782029384 in DBpedia Mappings . Please register and send your username

I am here to know about mapping.

Hi, please create account here DBpedia Mappings, send us your username and then we can give you and editor permissions

hi @kurzum i am asking for editor rights user:Hirondus
https://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_fr
I contribute yet on Wikipedia, Wikimedia, Wikidata… and try to have a practical experience with DBpedia and to contribute.

Done. You should have editor’s rights now

1 Like

Olejorgenb - I would like access to complete the Mapping en:Infobox dam - DBpedia Mappings - specifically adding hydraulic head

Merci @jlareck !

Done. You should have editor’s rights now

Hi,

Username: Abenezer

I would like to contribute to writing mapping for Amharic language.

1 Like