New, well financed "AGI" startup looking for DBpedia experts

Hi everyone! I am Anton Antich, a serial entrepreneur, and we founded a well-financed multi-agent AI startup with Ratmir Timashev, billionaire founder of Veeam software. We are looking for experts in dbpedia and similar ontologies to come work with or for us. Longer version:

I have been strongly convinced for some time that LLMs (and ANNs in general) will at best allow to emulate Kahneman’s “System 1” - quick, pattern based subconcious thinking, but they lack the ability to represent the world knowledge and reason about it - what’s needed for System 2.

I am extremely happy to have found dbpedia as combining LLMs and ontologies / reasoning engines is probably much faster and more efficient way to create really helpful, AGI-like assistants. We would be more than happy to colaborate with any individuals or teams working in the similar direction - be it as joint projects, grants or potentially full-time employment. If you are experienced in dbpedia - please drop me a note and let’s change the world together :slight_smile:

Hi Anton,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am a DBpedia expert.
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

As someone who’s been diving deep into AI and ontologies, I totally vibe with your vision. It’s refreshing to see someone focusing on the intersection of LLMs and ontologies for that next-level AI experience.I’ve been down a similar path, exploring how to bridge the gap between pattern-based thinking and real-world knowledge representation. And let me tell you, stumbling upon DBpedia felt like striking gold. It’s like the missing puzzle piece that can take AI assistants to a whole new level of usefulness. If you’re still scouting for DBpedia experts, I’d suggest giving https://huntly.ai/employers/developers/frоnt-end/html/ a look. They’ve got a knack for linking up talent with startups like yours, and who knows, you might just find the perfect collaborator to help change the game.