This project will consist of automating the process of DBpedia Neural Question Answering  model lifecycle management with the following tasks:
(1) make DBNQA models based on current dataset available to users;
(2) implement an evaluation service for DBpedia model evaluation with IRBench ;
(3) integrate automatic build when changes occur in the DBpedia NSPM training dataset.
Create a Nerual Model Management Framework
Facilitate Neural Model life-cycle managing (updates, editions, issues) on new and old DBpedia versions.
(1) Fork the NsPM project (https://github.com/AKSW/NSPM );
(2) Train the Monument 300 and Monument 600 datasets https://github.com/AKSW/NSpM/tree/master/data;
(3) Fork the KBox project (https://github.com/AKSW/KBox );
(4) Instantiate one of the datasets available in KBox.
- “An example of an excellent proposal that was accepted a few years ago. Please mind that the number of total project hours have changed from 300 to 175.” Tommaso Soru
#NSpM #DBpedia #ModelManagement #AI #AIManagement #AILifecycle