1st International Workshop on PROfiling LINGuistic KNOWledgE gRaphs (ProLingKNOWER)
The Cost Action CA18209 NexusLinguarum (https://nexuslinguarum.eu) is glad to announce the Workshop on PROfiling LINGuistic KNOWledgE gRaphs - ProLingKnower. Due to restrictions from Covid-19, the workshop will be held in a hybrid mode, so speakers and attendees can choose to participate on-site or online.
The focus of this workshop is to reveal novel approaches, methodologies, and frameworks on profiling Linguistic Linked Data (LLD) (corpora, lexicons, ontologies, etc.) as well as to highlight tools and user interfaces that can effectively assist different use cases for profiling such data. In addition, the workshop seeks methodologies that help effective profiling in building real-world Linked Data applications leveraging linguistic data, as well as use cases that reveal success stories or aspects that have been neglected so far. The benefits of addressing Linguistic Linked Data profiling issues will not only help in understanding and exploring such data, but also provide the means to increase Linguistic Linked Data consumption and to maintain track of the evolution of the relevant datasets.
The proposed workshop seeks application-oriented papers, as well as more theoretical papers and position papers. The workshop proposes a multidisciplinary discussion on the following themes, with a focus on RDF data. Main topics but not limited to:
- Linguistic data profiling tools and algorithms
- Linguistic data summarisation
- Ontology and data quality evaluation for linguistic data
- Fusing and refining linguistics profiling results
- Scalable approaches for linguistic profiles generation
- SHACL shapes as means for profiling
- Topic profiling for linguistic data
- Semantic profiles representation of linguistic data
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. We welcome the following types of contributions:
- Short (up to 5 pages) and full (up to 10 pages) research papers
- Industry and use case presentations (up to 5 pages)
- Tool and system demonstrations should not exceed 4 pages
- Position papers (up to 4 pages)
Submissions must be in English as PDF, formatted in the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) and submitted electronically via easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=prolingknower2022).
In case there will be sufficient papers accepted at the workshop, the organizing committee will propose a special issue on a journal relevant to the topics of the workshop.
- Paper submission: 25 March 2022
- Workshop paper notifications sent: 21 April 2022
- Camera-ready copies due: 13 May 2022
- Blerina Spahiu - Università degli Studi di Milano - Bicocca, Italy
- Milan Dojchinovski - Czech Technical University in Prague / DBpedia Association, Germany
- Penny Labropoulou - Institute for Language and Speech Processing/R.C. “Athena”, Greece
- Vojtěch Svátek - Prague University of Economics and Business, Czech Republic
- Albin Ahmeti - Semantic Web Company, Austria
- Alfonso Guarino - Università degli Studi di Foggia, Italy
- Anisa Rula - University of Brescia, Italy
- Andrea Maurino - Università degli Studi di Milano - Bicocca, Italy
- Beyza Yaman - ADAPT Centre, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Daniele Schicchi - Università di Palermo, Italy
- Daniele Spaladori - Istituto di Sistemi e Tecnologie Industriali Intelligenti per il Manifatturiero Avanzato (STIIMA) – CNR, Italy
- Dimitrios Skoutas - Information Management Systems Institute/Athena RC, Greece
- Gabriella Casalino - University of Bari “A.Moro”, Italy
- Jakub Klímek - Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Jeremy Debattista - Top Quadrant, Malta
- Jose Emilio Labra Gayo -University of Oviedo, Spain
- Luigi Asprino - University of Bologna, Italy
- Manuel Vimercati - Università degli Studi di Milano - Bicocca, Italy
- Marco Cremaschi - Università degli Studi di Milano - Bicocca, Italy
- Riccardo Albertoni - Institute for Applied Mathematics and Information Technologies, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Genoa, Italy
- Theodore Dalamagas - Information Management Systems Institute/Athena RC, Greece
- Thierry Declerck – DFKI GmbH - Saarbrücken, Germany
- Włodzimierz Lewoniewski - Poznań University of Economics and Business, Poland
This workshop is a hybrid, virtual and in-person event co-located with “NexusLinguarum Workshop days” in Jerusalem, Israel.
We are looking forward to your submissions!