The 4th Workshop on Quality of Open Data will be held in conjunction with BIS conference on June 15-17, 2021 in Hanover, Germany.
The goal of the QOD 2021 is to bring together different communities working on quality in Wikipedia, DBpedia, Wikidata, OpenStreetMap, Wikimapia and other open knowledge bases and data sources. The workshop calls for sharing research experience and knowledge related to quality assessment in open data. We invite papers that provide methodologies and techniques, which can help to verify and enrich various community based services in different languages.
List of topics
- Quality management in open knowledge bases
- Large-scale information extraction
- Detection of fake news, misinformation, disinformation
- Assessment of geospatial data in OpenStreetMap, Wikimapia and other collaborative maps
- Multilingual entity recognition for linking purposes
- Enriching open databases with NLP methods
- Reliability assessment of data sources
- Improving quality of DBpedia, Wikidata and other semantic databases
- Quality evaluation of Wikipedia and other collaborative open data in different languages
- Enrichment of multilingual open knowledge bases
- Analysis of references and citation data
- April 20, 2021 – submission deadline for papers
- May 20, 2021 – notification of acceptance/rejection
- May 30, 2021 – submission of final papers (for presentation)
- June 15-17, 2021 – the workshop
Papers approved for presentation at QOD 2021 will be published as a volume in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP) series.
Submission guidelines and other detalis about QOD 2021 are on the website: https://bisconf.org/2021/qod/
Information about previous editions of the QOD Workshop can be found at QODW.org