Dbpedia-spotlight API usage limit

Thanks to you @lucas0, if you find any other issue or bug in the dbpedia/spotlight-[databus, english], please let us know by posting it here. Have a great day

My best regards

Julio

@JulioNoe what about the things you have created before?
In this version you pull the docker image
docker pull dbpedia/spotlight-databus:v.0.2
then, create a volume to store the model languages
docker volume create spotlight-databus
then, run the image, specyfing the volume and the target directory and one of three possible options:
-a Shows the downloaded models
-l Defines the model language to be download and run or just run if the model was downloaded
-r Remove a model language (if exists)
For example, to download and run the english version:
docker run --mount source=spotlight-databus,target=/opt/spotlight -i -p 2222:80 dbpedia/spotlight-databus:v.0.2 spotlight.sh -l en
to see which models are available
docker run --mount source=spotlight-databus,target=/opt/spotlight -i -p 2222:80 dbpedia/spotlight-databus:v.0.2 spotlight.sh -a
to remove a model
docker run --mount source=spotlight-databus,target=/opt/spotlight -i -p 2222:80 dbpedia/spotlight-databus:v.0.2 spotlight.sh -r en
This version gives control to add and delete models
Additionally I update the model-quickstarter providing the following error message about missing artifacts:
“Artifact(s) (XXXX) missing, for more details please refer to Tasks for Volunteers, task: ‘Languages with missing redirects/disambiguations/instance-type’”

Seems like you had it generic at some time, but now it is with -english again. This does not scale. It could be that we have spotlight in 40-50 versions now. So it floods the dockerhub and makes it unusable. I was hoping to test the generic version and then delete the -language ones.

Can you add these two feedback items to the docu, i.e. the answer?

No (but I understand why do you think this), In fact, @lucas0 and @mwon tested the docker dbpedia/spotligh-english:databus and the dbpedia/spotlight-portuguese:databus versions and after that they help me testing the new dbpedia/spotlight-databus:v.0.2 version. The result was that the -language and -databus versions run without any problem, that means, the spotlight-databus version provides the same functionality as the spotlight-english and spotlight-portuguese versions.

My comment about the docker spotlight-english version generated this misunderstanding:

I should have mentioned the dbpedia/spotlight-databus version instead of -english.

I will add the feedbacks items to the docu. Have a great day.

My. best regards

Julio

ok, cool. Seems like I misunderstood it, sorry.