Availability of DBPedia enpoint logs

Over 10 years ago, logs of DBpedia queries as asked on your public endpoint have been made available. Are there any more recent datset of that type made available? What I am looking for is real queries that are either asked by human users or programs.

Hi,

hopefully @janfo or @hopver can help :slight_smile:

Thanks guys.

As the maintainer of the public http://dbpedia.org/sparql endpoint, you can contact me on this forum or via email with requests for samples of logfiles for research purposes.

OpenLink has regularly supplied various research teams with random sets of anonymized logfiles from the live endpoint.

Hi there,

I am also interested in obtaining some of the most frequent queries posed over the endpoint. Do you know how can I get this?

Hello
Please can you provide me some data from the DBpedia SPARQL queries (log) for research purposes ?

thank you !

Hello
Please can you provide me some data from the DBpedia SPARQL queries (log) for research purposes ?

thank you !

@pkleef can you share also with me a recent query log?

Hello @pkleef can you help me in acquiring a resent query logfile?

Hello
Please can you provide me some data from the DBpedia SPARQL queries (log) for research purposes ?1

thank you!

Hello

thank you!

Hello, I am a phd student working on KBs. Could you share me some recent query logs on DBpedia endpoint, e.g., 2021-now? Thanks very much!

Hello

thank you!